Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Evidence on JFK Assassination?

I’m sure many Americans would be opening up Lee Harvey Oswald’s criminal records again as a newly discovered footage of President John F. Kennedy’s motorcade shortly before he was shot was made public by the Sixth Floor Museum.

The homemade movie was taken by George Jefferies. He kept it from the public for forty years. It was only during a conversation with his son-in-law that he finally decided to let it out by donating it to the Dallas museum.

Some speculate that the footage would provide new insights to the assassination. I’m not sure if it will, but I hope that it could answer some of the questions that were left unanswered by the investigation that was conducted decades ago.

I’m sure that there are many more similar footages of the assassination or motorcade that are kept from the public. Although authorities have said that they already exhausted all available means and taken all open avenues to shed light to the case, new evidence might make the picture much clearer.

No comments: