My ego is still hurting from the teasing that I got from my sister. She called me up last night to talk about the Grammy winners. She even gave me a line or two of the songs that won the gold.
She was surprised that I haven’t had the slightest idea of what she was talking about. I’m familiar with the award, but it’s just that the names of the current winners don’t ring a bell in my mind anymore.
I asked my officemates this morning if they’re fans of the awardees. I was relieved when most of them admitted that they don’t know who the Dixie Chicks are. I told them that I might be conducting a background check on some of the winners in order to reacquaint myself on the “who’s who” in the music industry. John joked that I should be doing a criminal records search instead if I want to know more about the rap artists who won the award. Very funny, John.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment