Have you ever wondered what your favorite stars did before they graced the TV screens? I’m sure you’ve read or watched many exposes that revealed the unglamorous lives that many glamour kings and queens of today had before they wore make ups and lip glosses.
There’s nothing embarrassing about that. I wouldn’t jump stars if the one I’m presently rooting for happened to be a member of a McDonald’s crew a few years ago.
There are stars that have a very shady past, though. I don’t want to name names, but you would be surprised when you see the angelic or seemingly innocent faces that would appear on your screen when you try to conduct a criminal records search on the persons that fill up Hollywood’s A-list.
The lives of famous actors and actresses are basically open books that everyone could read, and sometimes tear. The ability to pry into the lives or past of other persons has its own pros and cons. If you’re planning to snoop deeper into the life of somebody, just make sure that you do it in a manner that is least intrusive.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment