Friday, December 15, 2006

The Inedible Spam

I received 12 spam mails today!!! I don’t know how they got my new e-mail address. It’s not even listed. This is really frustrating!

I’m sure many would agree to my proposition that sending spam mails should be criminalized. Those people or companies have no idea how annoying those mails could be! Maybe they have, but are just too inconsiderate.

I wonder how many persons or companies would turn out in my online background or criminal records search if spam mail-sending is criminalized. I guess there would be thousands of them. This unethical business or advertising practice has grown out of proportion since the Internet came along.

Maybe I’ll ask a lawyer friend of mine if there are some legal remedies against spammers. I’m really starting to hate them. Or maybe I’ll ask our local or national legislators to pass a law against this reprehensible act. People should really start to act on this. Otherwise, 2GB of e-mail space would no longer be enough in the near future.

No comments: