Guess what. I’ll be going to Vancouver next month! I haven’t been to that part of the world yet, so my excitement is quite understandable.
This is the first time that I’ll be on a business trip in winter. I’m quite worried that it might get postponed due to heavy snow. My boss’ trip to London last year got cancelled for the same reason.
What I’m more concerned about though, is the possibility that my house would turn into an igloo if I’ll leave it unattended for a week. The guy who usually shovels off snow for me has already left for college, and I’m quite embarrassed to ask my neighbor to do the chore for me.
I hope somebody would knock on my door next week and offer snow-shoveling services. I also hope that that person is from our neighborhood. It’s difficult to trust people nowadays. Sure, it’s easy to run a criminal records search or check on anybody. However, it would still be great if my “snowman” is somebody who I personally know.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment