I just hate it when somebody takes things from my desk without permission. We’re pretty much a tightly-knitted group in the office, but that closeness should not be used as a license to take things from each other at will.
I went out of the office to order two mocha fraps from Starbucks. When I came back, I discovered that my digital camera has been taken out of its case. I checked its contents and found 12 silly pictures of my officemates.
I’m quite cool with pranks. In fact, I’ve performed one of my own against Sally last month. I would’ve let it past, but the settings of my camera have been changed! I’m not that knowledgeable when it comes to electronic gadgets (except computers). Needless to say, I spent hours trying to restore the original settings.
I was irked, but I didn’t try to show it. Besides, I can’t help smiling at their crazy mugs. Nobody admitted as to who used my camera and changed its settings. I jokingly threatened them that I’ll go through lengths just to put this incident in the criminal record of the person responsible. They responded in a similar manner by pointing to my boss.
I just rolled my eyes and laughed with them.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment