Have I told you already that I’ll be hosting a party on the 23rd? In about 20 hours, my house will be filled with 17 guests. Most of those who I invited are former classmates of mine back in college.
Everything’s all set. I spent quite a fortune on the two cases of imported white wine that I ordered from Bob. I also bought 5 gallons of ice cream for the kids with the hope that it would pacify them in case they’ll be a bit edgy tomorrow afternoon.
I hope that I didn’t forget anything. I spent the last few days preparing for this party. I already ran through the list 4 times, and it seems that everything’s already ok. Now if I could only put myself to sleep. The excitement has kept my adrenaline flowing for the past 3 hours. The TV hasn’t been helpful in my endeavor to doze off. The movie that I’m currently watching is about the gruesome murder of a student committed by his teacher. The scenes are so harrowing, but the plot is believable. I wouldn’t be surprised if the writer had actually conducted an extensive criminal investigation search for the movie’s plot.
I really should be snoring already. Maybe I’ll get my forty winks during the party.
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment