The heater in my place went on strike again, and this time it refused to function even after I’ve kicked it a few times already.
I guess I’ve already told you a couple of times that my skin is as thin as a worn out shroud when it comes to insulating my body from cold temperatures. Since a warm blanket won’t be enough to keep me comfy all through the night, I decided to sleep in my old room at my parent’s house in Syracuse.
Everything’s warm and cozy at our old home. I even got a hot cocoa from my mom before I turned the lights off. Everything’s excellent except for the brat next door. Our neighbor’s son is already 5 years old, but he still cries as frequently as a new born child does.
I don’t know how my parents could even sleep at night with that noise! If cursing is a crime, then my criminal record would’ve been 10 pages long already. If that kid doesn’t stop crying within the hour, his parents would really get an earful from me.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment